Thursday 9 December 2010

Everyday minus 2

I was doing so well and then I missed a day, and another day. Arse. To make up for it I thought I'd show you a piece of artwork that I stumbled across whilst waiting for the bus:



I think it's very profound and I can totally see that the artist was trying to make a statement about it being a glass half full/empty time of year and the twig is making you think of backbone...or maybe it is simply what it is, sheer coincidence that some litter bug dropped his bottle right next to a twig on the snow. But that's the beautiful thing with art, it can be whatever you want it to be.

I promise to try harder and get back to my daily blogging. Probably with lots of images as I love the idea of Tizz enjoying the advent calendar blog. If only there was a way that a small door could be opened into the internet and you could extract your daily chocolate too...

No comments: