Tuesday 29 April 2014

Fog and lace

I woke up this morning at 5am, BAM! Wide awake. I'd forgotten that it starts to get light around that time now and I couldn't resist a peek out of the window. The whole of the house was shrouded in this eerie fog, the type of fog that you only get at that very early hour of the morning. Of course I went back to sleep as this is me and not some mad person who might have considered going out to take photos at such an early hour. 

When I did get out of bed the sun was just starting to crack through the fog and I had to go out and see what I might find, as I am clearly an explorer at heart. And I found this, almost like lace laid across the herbs:



I was trying to think of some way of saying how Mother Nature can produce such delights but all I could come up with was in't nature brilliant! Sums it up for me...
 

No comments: