Thursday 10 April 2014

Day 10: #1800 Minutes

10 days in and 121 minutes down. I know it doesn't seem like very much, and I also know that I'm seriously going to have to up my game if I stand a chance of actually achieving the #1800 Minutes, but for me it's a good start. I've been motivated to do exercise, and even if it's only 20 minutes or so it's got to be better than 0 minutes, right? 

The truth of it is I'm actually enjoying it. Not in a yeah let's get pumped maaaaan type of way, but in a more sedate, hmmm even though my heart is pounding this is feeling good kind of way. The barre exercise DVD is really fun and I was chuffed today to be able to achieve a reverse plank, although there's a juvenile part of me that always ends up giggling at this kind of thing, mainly due to my bottom. My bottom is pretty big, I have ample booty, and whenever you have to do stuff like a reverse plank the people on the DVD are so elevated from the floor as they have teeny tiny bums, but me? Always grazing the carpet, no matter how high I lift. It's an equal blessing and curse, as I'm sure J-Lo would agree...

Oh and did I mention that today I had completed my exercises by 8.10. As in AM. Oh yeah, I was up and at 'em George Mcfadden. (Anyone who knows me well, knows that this is a serious accomplishment). Stay tuned for more exciting #1800 Minutes updates...
 

No comments: