Wednesday 8 April 2009

The Up-Side of Insomnia

Insomnia is a horrible problem. It makes you so exhausted that you feel like you're walking though treacle. But there is an up-side: you magically have all this extra free time!

This morning I woke up about 4am and got up about 4:30 having given up trying to get back to sleep. I decided to draw the LEEEFT sheep (see blog below) on a t-shirt. It's so groovy!

I have a feeling that this bout of insomnia is going to go on for a while, so if there are any of you out there who want a t-shirt designed exclusively by me, get your orders in! (I am not limited to sheep.)

3 comments:

foxyrowland said...

oo. Like it. A lot. As a fellow insomniac I find that an episode of The Saint or Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) works wonders for me. Ah, what did we ever do before the wonderful days of Freeview and ITV4?

You could call it my leaving present!

Jizz over and out (but not literally!)

Anonymous said...

Read the bible it's so boring it even sent Sam to sleep!!!
Rx

CatieEM said...

I could do with a daisy TShirt - not that I want to profit from your exhaustion... :o)