Sunday 5 April 2009

In, out, shake it all about

Sundays used to be all about sleeping for me. I would always sleep until 11am, then lay around dozing for a while before getting up at around noon and spending the rest of the day being utterly lazy. But not anymore. For the past 4 weeks the ability to sleep until late has gone. And the funny thing is, I don't mind at all. I wake up between 7.30-8am and I'm full of energy! Literally buzzing. This is going to come as a serious shock to most people as they know me for loving my bed. But I'm embracing the change.

Today was going to be all about The Wire. Yep, the BBC have finally got around to buying series 1. And I've heard so many good things about it. It's been on ridiculously late so I've taped it each night and have 5 episodes waiting to go. But I ask you, how can you even think about staying indoors and watching tv when the sky looks like this:
Photobucket

I can't wait to go out and play!

Over and out

No comments: