Sunday 11 November 2007

New blogging location

Fizz is going to be HORRIFIED by this post, so she should probably turn away from the screen now and just click the little 'x' in the corner to remove the screen...

It's a well known fact in Dizz world that I'm a lazy arse. I am. I'm totally honest about it. I love dossing about. I love lazing around. But most of all I love my bed. Today is Sunday. Normally I would sleep til at least 11 on Sunday. But today was different. I woke up at 9. Wide awake. Fully rested. But thinks I, I cannot possibly get out of bed this early, what will I do? I don't know what Sunday mornings are for cos I never see them. So I went downstairs, made myself a cuppa, brought it back up and read my book...made another...and lookey now, it's 11.50am and I am STILL IN BED! Yep, I am blogging from my bed. In my pyjamas. Oh Fizz I can see you shaking your head at me now. But I care not. Cos it's all good. I feel like I've still had my Sunday sleep in cos I've stayed in the bed.

It is however, a lovely blue sky day out there now. So it's time to actually get out of bed. And make some brekkie, cos am pretty hungry. Perhaps brunch would be a better idea?

Anyhoo, that's all I have to say. Turns out, it's surprisingly easy to blog everyday if you can talk about total nonsense xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fizz will be equally appalled to learn that I am commenting on your post, at 2.30 *in the afternoon*, still in my pyjamas! :O I did the whole awake early, reading and cuppa in bed thing too. But as I'm working 'til 10 tonight I figure I'm allowed to indulge my inner slob a little!

fizz said...

I have no problem with blogging from bed, staying in pyjamas all day or having cups of tea (preferably delivered by a hunky bloke) in bed. I just get a bit twitchy when people appear in public in pyjamas. I come from a village where you have to hang your washing out in the correct order! It's just ingrained. Sorry.