Friday 16 November 2007

Let's get the weekend started

This weekend is going to be a good one, I feel it in my water...

First, there's tonight: we're due to have our first full games night (we had one last week, but Wavey wasn't there, so it was really just a practise). Then there's Ugly Betty - this week's episode looks like a good one, judging by the trailer.

And tomorrow I'm having another massage, this time with hot stones, so I'm hoping it won't be quite as painful. Although I have to admit, for the benefits I'm feeling it's worth the pain.

Then lots of chillin', maybe a bit of shopping, definitely some tea and cake at some point and perhaps a trip to the cinema with Dizz. And finally, I'm in the office on Monday, so I don't have to get up super-early to drive anywhere. A lie in! Woohoo!

I hope you all enjoy the weekend as much as I intend to.
Fizz x

1 comment:

Claire said...

sorry to disappoint but no Ugly Betty tonight :o( Is postponed til next week cos of Children in Need night, pah!