Monday 12 November 2007

Back to work

Went back to work today. Turned out to be a pretty easy day, that 'Bob', he be a great boss ;o) Spent quite a lot of it catching up with people. I always miss so much when I'm off. It's true, I tell you, I go there everyday for months and months, I'm off sick for one week and the whole place goes to the dogs! And I always miss it! If it wasn't for the text and Facebook communications I'd be completely in the dark. Thanks be for the 21st Century communications.

Very little else to report. Apart from the very exciting sofa news. Yep, the new sofa arrives on Thursday. At 7am. Yep, you read that right. At 7 in the a.m men will be arriving at my door with my new sofa and two giant armchairs. Let's start believing that they will fit through the door...oh and sorry Fizz, I already told the man on the other end of the phone that I'd still be in my pjs. He just chuckled and said "great" so clearly not a problem for him, good stuff. First thing I will do after ooh-ing and ahhh-ing lots is go right back to sleep. On my new 3 seater sofa. That will be big enough to accommodate moi. Most excellent. This makes for a very smiley Dizz.

Any news that anyone wants to share? We're reaching midway point my lovelies...it's now when we might start to flag...help us please by providing us with funny/amusing stories that we can embellish for entertainment xx

4 comments:

fizz said...

jinx u o me coke!

Anonymous said...

Dizz: dont be surprised when 5 van drivers + mates all arrive to help carry sofas on thurs morn.

checking out the couch before going to work ... scandalous decadence! I'm impressed.

Tizz: was your brain massaged too ? or are those your scrabble tiles ???

tizz said...

I am muchly excited about the prospect of new seating in the Dizz house - tell me more!

Librarian Girl said...

I hope you'll post photos of the new sofa!