Thursday 12 June 2014

Lost it

I've got one final thing to do to completely finish the course which is a presentation. That is worth 5 marks. At this point in time, if someone said I didn't have to do it, I would hug and kiss them and say thank you very much. 

I've lost it. That thing that you need to get yourself motivated. I've written three slides so far and I'm bored with it, the audience might yawn their way through it. So far, so dull. Ugh. In my head I'm saying a few should haves:

- should have kept up with the work while I was in the moment

- should have tagged it onto my to do list for the final deadline

- should have not put it off

- should have not taken a few days that turned into a week off, oops

- should have just got on with it

I know, I know, it's miniscule in the grand scheme of all the other things I've done but I'm so disinterested in it. I feel like I'm done with the course now, that phase has finished, and I'm moving onto the next phase: new job. 

Oh here's another should. Should just stop blogging and get on with the pesky thing. Ohhhh-kay then *huffs off like stroppy teenager* 

No comments: