Friday 13 June 2014

Discoveries of the week

I know for a fact that I'm not only late to the party, the party has probably been and gone and the people hosting have moved house, but that's just the way I roll. This past couple of weeks I have really enjoyed discovering:

Modern Family

Smart, sassy, funny. It's making me laugh out loud on a daily basis. I've just done a quick internetty search and this is now up to season 5. I think my availability stretches to season 2 but for now it's enough to keep me going. 

The second thing is Instagram. I know, I know, it's been round for like forever. I tried to join on a couple of occasions before but someone has my email account attached to their profile (how does this stuff happen?!) and so I never could do it. Didn't occur to me to like just use a different email account, DUR. Anyway, now that I've bypassed all that nonsense I am absolutely loving it! I love taking photos, I love looking at photos, how can it have taken me so long to discover this?! I think I'm following most of the blog peeps but for any mystery guests out there who want to follow along, my profile can be found here I warn you now, it's most likely to be full of food and other totally random stuff so if that's not your bag, just don't go there. Simples. 

Any new discoveries you would like to share? 
 

1 comment:

Librarian Girl said...

I have loved discovering you on Instagram, my dear!