Monday 24 March 2014

Discovery of the week

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Tube-Wringer:


I first read discovered this wondrous device via Essie Button where she blogged about her most loved beauty tools. I was completely intrigued by the idea of this thing called a Tube-Wringer and set to finding one of my own. As it turns out, it's quite tricky to get hold of as it's made in the USA and a lot of places that sell it charge an extortionate amount for delivery. I managed to find it here

I know it seems expensive initially but now I have seen what this beasty beauty can do I think the cost will soon balance itself out with the amount of extra product I will be getting from all my favourite lotions and potions. This is what happens to the tube when you use it:



Completely flat! It truly is amazing. Even Wavey is excited by this (he was the one who wanted to try it on the toothpaste). I've already used it on two tubes and literally squeezed every last drop out. And so I thank Essie for bringing it to my attention and I share the love for the Tube-Wringer. An excellent product.

No comments: