Thursday 26 March 2015

Tingles? No, I said shingles!

I owe all critters and other bitey type creatures an apology. It wasn't one of them that was causing the itchy, stabby, I want to claw my face off thing I had going on yesterday. It was in actual fact, shingles. Oh happy day. Lucky me. If you too want to be lucky, just come and see me in the next couple of days and let's touch foreheads and then you too could have the itchy/stabby/burny thing. No? Don't blame you really...

It's not the best thing I've ever had. For one it really looks unattractive. Somehow kids with the pox type thing never look that bad but a grown up? Hmmm not such a great style choice. 

And it hurts. 

My doc advised me to take time off work due to the age group of the people I work with. Rang my boss. She tried to pretend she cared but I didn't really feel the love coming through. Luckily I have a whole lotta love from a whole lotta other people though as already have had delivery of two bunches of flowers and some hot cross buns. Yay! 

So I'll be here on the sofa for a while. Itching, burning, stabbing. Do you think it's punishment for enjoying Brighton too much? *sick face* 

No comments: