Friday 2 August 2013

Self

I signed up to take part in this 30 Day Self Portrait Challenge but haven't really been doing a very good job. In fact I've been doing a terrible job. I've taken exactly one self portrait:



I feel bad for not making more of an effort. I thought I would feel really inspired but with a gloominess about the lack of job I just haven't wanted to take a portrait of that self. I'm pleased to say that I am coming out of the gloominess and starting to feel more positive again. 

The self above was captured yesterday morning. The overnight rain had left everything in the garden looking so lush and green and I practically skipped out with my camera. Yes I was in my wellies. And my Wee Willie Winkie nightshirt. Not glam. Not stunning. Not gorgeous. But definitely me, my self.

No comments: