Sunday 22 November 2009

Crafty!

Fizz and I had our crafty afternoon today. Started off by deciding what to make - flowers and rosettes were the order of the day and Fizz had just the book for it. Having never done anything like that before we supposedly started off small - the first thing took me nearly 2 hours to make!! But look-ee at the end result:


Proof that it was actually me who did it and not Fizz, who is, as we know, the most craftiest of us all:



The best thing about this is that it's especially for Christmas as the flower says Merry Christmas and it's all red and green and festive-tastic and will look simply sooper against a black dress that I now need to buy for Christmas Day!




The other one that I attempted was supposed to be a corsage but ended up being a bobble instead - oh pretty! I'm thinking that this is definitely going to be in my hair at work tomorrow so please feel free to pass on compliments, hehe:



That was as much as we got done due to the first Christmas flower taking so long but I had so much fun! And now I'm feeling all inspired for my Upcycle so will do some work on that this week. Will keep you posted.
Over and out x


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Can't wait to see your upcycle! Kate xx