Sunday 11 February 2007

Scots Wahay!

Scotland 21, Wales 9, wahay! And I was there to see it all, thanks to my very generous brother. Let's be honest, it wasn't the most exciting match, and it was beyond freezing, but we won, so I don't care. I took my binoculars too, so I could perv over the muscular bums and thighs in those lovely, dirty, muddy shorts. Oh! suits you. I have to say though, the Welsh kit is better than the Scottish one. New ruling: I want to see white shorts on all international rugby players from now on. Actually, all rugby players at any level. In fact, why can't they all play in entirely white kits? If you don't know who's in your team, you shouldn't be playing for them in the first place.

Just re-read what I've written. It might seem, to the superficial reader, that I'm more interested in lusting after the players than the actual game itself. Not true, honest. No really...

1 comment:

Claire said...

but Fizz, we know if you had your way that all men would only be allowed to wear white tee-shirts; actually maybe not all men, there's one or two I can think of whose moobs would ruin the effect of a good white tee...