Monday 12 February 2007

have I mentioned...

...that me and Tizz are going on a jolly holiday this year? And the destination to that holiday is SAN FRANCISCO!!!!! (and that deserves many more exclamation marks, Fizz). Have just got off the phone with Tizz and am yet again bouncing around all over the place with the excitement. And that's just from talking about going. We haven't even made any firm plans yet. Can you imagine how excited I'm going to be as it gets closer? I will be so fecking annoying that people will be slapping me down and telling me to shush. We're going to do so much, it's going to be so freaking cool that it will rock up there to possibly the best hol of all time (the current one for that is New York, baby). Anyhoo, just had to blog that squeakily high excitement!

In other news, sightings from today that should be banished:
1. flip flops. In winter. Er hello?
2. vest tops. See above
3. that girl with the perfectly manicured, french-polished nail digging out her bogies. On the bus. In full view of all. What is that confusion?
4. not really a sighting as more an assault on my nasal passages, get that smelly man off my bus, what's with the men who smell of bad body odour and wee? Nast-eee.

Ta-ta x

No comments: