Thursday 27 February 2014

T-shirt too many?

I can't stop buying t-shirts. Seriously, I think it's developing into an addiction. Whenever I go into a shop (which I have to admit has been a couple of times over the past few days) my eyes are immediately drawn to the t-shirts. Today I had to mentally talk myself out of buying this lovely pink flowered one to instead walk over to another display and pick this one up instead:


But how could I resist? Top of the Pops! My all time favourite programme when I was a teenager, a brilliant and memorable logo, and it's black and will go with everything. As far as I'm concerned that is a win-win situation. My credit card might not agree. 

It's been months since I've bought anything new. Literally months. And with losing a few more pounds I need new clothes that actually fit properly...and I could go on making excuses but what the heck. I wanted it and so I picked it up. Again not so great for my credit card but what's a t-shirt or two between friends...?

No comments: