Monday 20 January 2014

Beyond strange

I had the most odd dream last night. I'm not one to analyse my dreams but I'm sure someone would have a field day with this one:

I was in some kind of beauty fair walking around with all these thousands of people and I came across a stall that promised flawless skin. Always a sucker for some pore-free skin finish I hopped on up and waited for the magic to happen. What actually happened was that the beauty person put some kind of makeup on me, but the finishing touch was a transparent mask that fitted over my whole face, to set the make up I suppose, but then it was 'secured' onto my face with some kind of small tack pins. I don't remember much more other than walking around desperately trying to find someone who could remove the mask without damaging my face. 

No wonder I woke up at 5.30 and couldn't get back to sleep. 

Yikes. 

1 comment:

tizz said...

I feel rather disturbed...