Sunday 16 May 2010

Defeat!

It is so typical. If there was one thing that was going to defeat us and cause total and utter frustration, it would be flat packed furniture. Hi ho hi ho it was off to Ikea we go to get a small table and 2 chairs for the kitchen. Herman look like good chairs says I, let's give them a go...

...or let's chuck them across the kitchen floor in total and utter annoyance cos THEY WILL NOT FIT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!! Arrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh! Truly they don't. We followed the instructions. Which weren't very clear I hasten to add. One tube was clearly bigger than the other yet in the diagram both were exactly the same size. And the screws only want to go in one direction which doesn't match the direction that the tubular section wishes to go. Seriously I could rant for hours. But I won't. I'll take a deep breath. Enter the calm zone. And will instead type some very exciting news.

I have just this very minute clicked the button that has submitted an enquiry form to the very first rental agency. Dum de dum dum duuuuum! I shall await their call with baited breath. You never know, by this time tomorrow I might just have an appointment and then an idea of how much I can let my house for. Yikes!

No comments: