Sunday 28 December 2008

Seasons greetings!

I know it's a wee bit delayed but Happy Christmas 2008 blog readers! Hope you've all had a fabby time. It's been absolutely lovely for me so far. And the heavenly news is that I still have another week off work. Yep 7 whole days before I have to go back, yip yip!

After last year I now believe that Christmas should be a visual thing for you guys so I'm posting a few choice piccies from the day itself.

First up, as usual, is the din itself, yum:
Photobucket

I'd taken up a cd that I knew my dad was going to love. He loved it so much he decided it would be a good idea to fling me round the room and dance to it:
Photobucket

Look at those moves!
Photobucket

What can I say? I'm a total daddy's girl:
Photobucket

This is the port in the decanter that my great Aunty M left my parentals. It weighs a chuffing tonne! But it's dead posh like:
Photobucket

Happy days. It's hard to pick a best moment cos I had such a lovely day, but I can say with absolute certainty that my best present is the drum lessons!!! Stand back Meg White cos here comes Dizz....

Happy holidays! xx




No comments: