- Painting outside when it's really really cold makes me really really grumpy
- Buying cheap paint ain't all that when you open the tub and it's like coloured water
- Glossing is a bit tricky upside down, especially when the gloss drips down the brush onto your hand and trickles down your arm
- Doing DIY jobs without my radio is wrong. Just wrong. Very wrong. Plain wrong
- I LOVE my car. Like big love
- Buying meat from a real proper butcher who is ruddy cheeked and smiley is so much better than supermarket bleached, puffed up cack
- All of my tights must be thinking it's Spring and that soon they will be redundant as they are getting baggy and saggy and crotch round the knees is not a good sight, nor is it hugely comfortable for walking
- Robins are feisty little birds! Especially if one of 'em thinks it's his garden and that the other one should stay out. BIRD FIGHT!
- Eating a huge salad for tea is actually really yummy...
- ...plus it allows you to follow it with a big chunk of Christmas cake
- We heart Kitty, Daisy and Lewis heaps. Der dum dum dum dum...
- Big hoop ear-rings are a bit of a hazard
- We are physically incapable of keeping our cream carpet clean. So far this week: oil from the petrol station, mud from the garden, and possibly coal dust or some alien black seapage from somewhere
- Persuading Wavey that wooden floors may be the most practical solution to our cream carpet problem - not that tough as it turns out (yay!)
- Leading on from above, we both like really really expensive wooden floors....
Saturday, 18 February 2012
Things what I learned today
Posted by Claire at 20:39