Saturday 14 August 2010

Just a few random Saturday observations and thoughts...

It will always amaze me how many people stand by an empty desk just cos it has a sign on saying HELP POINT...

To be called "Love" as your first name is pretty damned cool...

From the vantage point of my desk I can see that the sun is actually shining a wee bit. Which makes it a bit of a bummer to be at work...

This weekend overtime is no longer a cushie number. Don't get me wrong, I'm not moaning, but we really work for our money now!

Re-introducing myself to Pilates has really motivated me exercise wise. This week I did 2 Pilates sessions and 1 badminton session and I've loved every minute of it. This is not at all normal for me. It's such a good feeling, I knew I was getting a smidge on the chunky side, so it's great to see visible changes and enjoy clothes that were bordering on snug now actually fitting as they're supposed to. Maybe this exercise lark isn't so bad after all...

I really should just ignore Amazon book reviews. I occasionally find myself drifting into them and invariably disagree with what they say and then just get annoyed. I do believe however, that the people who reviewed my current book must have been reading something completely different cos it really ain't all that!

It was so very nice to enjoy a tv-free evening last night. I really do despise that flick flick flick flick thing. Hurts my brain.

And finally, this will come as no surprise: I am starving!!!

No comments: