Sunday 21 October 2007

sleepy

It's taken me most of the day but I finally got through my ironing pile, admittedly I did stop and eat lunch and help my ma pull up weeds in my yard, but I can finally say that I am operating on a full throttle wardrobe:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(they should never have bought me a digital camera, any opportunity...)

Wish I could say the same thing about myself, full throttle that is. Cos I'm knackered! Yep that ironing was exhausting. That's when you can tell you've been ill, when something you would normally do without any hassle becomes this major event. Am hoping that all will be well at work tomorrow but bugger, reckon I'm going to be sooooo tired, what a girlie puff :o(

Any tips for energy boosting? Come on peeps, where's my comments? I've been posting so diligently. Is there anyone out there? Helloooooo...? xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whisky?

Val said...

I've never seen such a tidy wardrobe!! It sure puts mine to shame. x

Librarian Girl said...

I am catching up with your blog and first of all I have to say that you had a full, fantastic SF trip! Sounds like you squeezed every bit of fun out of it that you could!

Energy boost? Nordic Boy swears by wheat grass shots. I draw the line at drinking bits of lawn.