Sunday 11 March 2007

Sunday sun

Had one of those great Sundays today. It started off with a sleep-in. It continued with yet another episode of "Alias" last season (oh Tizz, you really have to watch it, it's so freaking good!) whilst eating a leisurely brekkie of Shreddies with my omega 3 seeds on top. Got dressed into puffball skirt (cos volume is the new thing for Spring dontcha know) and drove myself into town. The reason for this visit was a black jacket. I know exactly what I want: 3/4 sleeves, collar, big buttons, swing style. Could I find one that I liked? Could I buggery. And just ask Fizz, it was making me v.grumpy. I think I might have frightened Fizz as she's never seen me in that grumpy grrrr I can't find what I want in the shops mood. Luckily, I pulled myself out of it by purchasing some skimpy vests (come on summer!), some funkay little pump-style trainers, and a red tee to clash with my red hair, booby gravy. My other purchase was some black liquid eyeliner.

There's a reason for this: I'm channelling Amy Winehouse. I've played "Back to Black" so many times now that she's in my head, all the time. And I just think she's fab. She's absolutely flaming bonkers. But she has the most wonderful voice, whenever I hear it I think of cocktail lounges, with red round tables, 4 seats round them, smokey haze, waitresses mooching round lazily...it's just an awesome cd. I've just ordered her debut "Frank" on Amazon marketplace so hope that will also amaze me. If you haven't yet, seek out "Back to Black". The song of that name is, well, wow. And I love her made up words: what kind of fuckery is this? Indeedy Amy, indeedy. Anyhoo, black eyeliner=Amy, so I'm going to give it a go. Not as bonkers as she has it obviously, but I like that look a lot. Sure beats the smock top/leggings brigade that the rest of the world is channelling. You are all so WRONG!

Sunday will be topped off by the wonderful Grey's Anatomy any moment now. Fizz is hearting Dr McDreamy so just for her:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ta-ta x

3 comments:

fizz said...

Thanks for that, Dizz. He is gojus. I really thought he was going to kiss Meredith in the lift last night. What is the fool doing? His wife is just naaasty.

tizz said...

Aaagh!
I love McDreamy too! Gaa can't talk about it though as I've seen nearly half way through season 3 and don't want to give anything away to those that are watching season 2 now! All I can say is that he just keeps on getting better!

Anonymous said...

He played Will's boyfriend in an old episode of Will & Grace I saw the other day. Strangely he does nothing for me really - not that I'd kick him out of bed for eating toast or anything though...

Cx