Tuesday 13 April 2010

A whole lot of ing

Working
Cooking
Eating
Sleeping
Painting
Decorating
Gardening
Theatre-ing
Exercising

Any more? Nope, think I've exhausted the list of all the ing that I've been up to!

Time has become a precious commodity to be captured in fleeting moments cos there's not a whole lot of it feeling free. I hadn't realised it had been so long since I'd blogged last. It truly has been busy times. Wavey and I are working hard to our self imposed deadline of getting my house sorted out ready for renting, and then we've added a further deadline of getting painting jobs done in the new house before we go on holiday in May. It sounds like an age away but when you've got a list that fills one side of A4 for one house, and another list on the back of a stray envelope for the other...well, it's bonkers busy.

This week is not helping much. Yet again it's show week (it feels like they come round faster and faster these days) and when we worked it out, it will probably be Sunday this week before Wavey and I get to spend some quality time together. Here breaketh down this week for us.
Monday: Wavey - stage manager, Dizz - ices
Tuesday: Wavey - night off! Dizz - ices
Wednesday: Wavey - bar, Dizz - ices
Thursday: Wavey - stage manager, Dizz - night off!
Friday: Wavey - night off! Dizz - bar
Saturday: Wavey - stage manager, Dizz - night off!
Oh and for Saturday add shopping with the lovely T in the morning for a wedding outfit, followed by baby shower in the afternoon, and evening viewing of Alice in Wonderland for moi, and footy for Wavey, and that's this week all sewn up!! And even though a few nights are spent in the same building we're not actually anywhere near each other as I scamper on during the interval, all beehive-d up for the 60s theme and sell my tasty treats, whilst Wavey controls the entire show from behind the scenes. Crazy times my friends, kerazeeee.

So what's new with you? Tell me all your news! Tizz - hope you had fantastic times in Hong Kong and China, want to hear all about it! I feel a lengthy phone call needed x

Right, I gotta go and buy fruit now cos we're all out. Then I'm home to spruce myself up in my beehive before heading to the ices! See you soon!

No comments: