Wednesday 7 May 2008

Music shopping

This always happens to me. I'll be doing something where I have the radio on and there are certain songs that will forever be remembered to be part of that job. The last time I was doing big decorating it was the weekend of Glastonbury and I had Radio 1 on all weekend and the songs that came out of there were just amazing.

As I mentioned yesterday I've been listening to the fabby Xfm via my lovely digital radio. Because they are all about the fantastic choons I've just been forced to go online and buy The Kooks, One Night Only, and Vampire Weekend. Damn that pesky radio and its fantastic playlist. But ooooh roll on the new cds arriving.

Quick decorating update: first coat of gorgeous Sienna in the kitchen...and all over Dizz too. It seems virtually impossible for me to do this painting lark without getting it all over my arms...and my legs (shorts)...and my chest too rather bizarrely. And tonight I put the second coat in the bathroom. So progress good. But I'm developing muscles that I didn't even know I had, but hey beats the gym!

Anyhoo Fizz has just arrived and since we don't see her much these days due to her travelling roadshow so will sign off now and enjoy a cuppa and a chat.

Later alligator xx

No comments: