Friday 9 May 2008

Friday!

How did it become Friday so fast?? It's bonkers. You can spend a week at work and it can feel like it lasts a century, but spend a week decorating and it flies by. Perhaps I should sack this librarian lark and become a painter and decorator instead.

Even though today sees the last official day of the holiday, it sadly doesn't indicate the end of the decorating. I've put one coat on the front of the evil louvered doors but still have to do a 2nd coat plus the backs of them. My arms and shoulders are aching from sanding plus glossing 4 evil louvered doors. I needs me a good massage. Or a hot bath, which is more likely to happen :o) From my vantage point of the living room, sitting on a plastic carrier bag in case I have paint on my arse, and back up against the squidgy beanbag, I can see the kitchen walls, and they look fabby. So I know it's been worth all the effort but wow it's been hard. I feel like I deserve a pat on the back but then feel like a bit of a wuss for saying that. Perhaps I should just get on with it and stop whining eh, much better.

To completely change the subject. I got a free magazine with my copy of heat this week and it was a bit tatty but hey I'll read anything during my lunch break. And I started reading about this website which described itself as like ebay. I personally call it just a tad scary. Hell seemingly do hath no fury like a woman scorned, or even their mother! Have any of you ever seen this before? And what I want to know is, would you?

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would I what?

See my exbf jewellery? Abso-freakin'-lutely.

Buy some other woman's exbf jewellery? Probably not.