Wednesday 17 January 2007

Angel(s), musicals and cinema trips

Well I've been very useless since I returned to university after a lovely xmas at home having spent most of my time drooling over watching Angel which my very generous brother bought for me. I am embarrassed to say I am halfway through season 4 and getting very excited for the last season (what suprises await?!). However, I have ventured from the house occasionally and managed to get into London to see Billy Elliot: The Musical last week - it was fan-bloomin-tastic! I would recommend it to anyone including those who are not musical fans (dizz ;) ) I laughed, I cried (almost), I wanted to dance!
Tonight we're hoping to see "Perfume: the story of a murderer" with the beautiful Alan Rickman after reading quite mixed reviews. The challenge is to find a cinema that its actually playing at. Will post my verdict later and then hopefully will manage to get started on my assignments if I can avoid the lure of the boxset!

1 comment:

Claire said...

I'm getting season 3 for my birthday, can't wait!! You must blog your opinion of season 5, you're going to love it but get the hankies ready...

How was Perfume? Worth seeing or no? It's due at our fave venue v.shortly