Saturday 9 May 2015

Farewell Facebook...

One month ago I decided to give up Facebook, just to see how I would get on. I wrote about it here: A Little Challenge

One month down the line and I am absolutely loving it. It has by far been one of the best things I have done in a long time. It's hard to describe but I really feel so free. I'm no longer tied into that aimless scrolling that I had going on (very bad habit), I don't miss updating my status, and I don't miss reading what other people are up to either. So I think I'm done. Farewell to Facebook. 

I have a photo planned as my farewell...

You never know, I might decide to take it up again. I remember opening my account in 2007, as we worked endless hours of overtime in libraryland, we all joined at the same time so that we could play Pirates - anyone remember those days? It's such a vastly different place to be now. So even though it's a farewell, it's a fond one. No hard feelings and all that. Later, alligators...


No comments: