Tuesday 18 September 2012

Befuddlement

I would hardly say it's breaking news but this work lark is a bunch of old balls. I've been back there for two days, it already feels like I've never left the place, I'm sooooo sleepy because after two weeks of sleeping in and no alarms the beep-beep-BEEP is a smidge too much at 6.30 in the a.m, it's cold and windy, and I'm still not entirely convinced that I've fully remembered how to be at work. On Monday morning I tried to get into the car on the wrong side to drive it. I had 242 emails, most of which were just rubbish and were promptly deleted. I genuinely couldn't get my head around the idea of what I was supposed to be doing, and we had moved back to the ground floor so I was totally disorientated. Summing up, tis all a bit rubbish really. Perhaps some photos of the holiday will explain why I am feeling this way...





Please can I go back? Please?

No comments: