Monday 17 March 2008

Music to Dizz's wonky ears

So I'm hurrying home this evening as my mission is to go buy new pillows for my bed, when I am stopped in my tracks by a sign announcing a half price shoe sale! all shoes must go! closing down! This is the kind of sign that Dizz dreams about! Of course I had to go in. And of course I ended up buying shoes. Two pairs. Of which I have kindly taken some photos so you can see how ever so cute and funkay they are. And both pairs cost me ten pounds. Yep my friends. Five pounds per pair. Woohoo!

Pair 1: For those sophisticated days when Dizz needs to rock a patent peep toe low court with metal heel
Photobucket

Pair 2: For those days when Dizz just rocks the funkay
Photobucket

Today has been a big smiley day. If I had one of those charts that rewards myself (it has been known...) it would be a gold star day. Lots of laughter, lots of merriment, peas flying across tables at lunchtime, two pairs of shoes, two new pillows for dreamy sleep, and yet another survey guy chatting me up at my door! Yep, I don't know what's going on peeps but everytime I get someone at my door they always end up throwing me some compliment, chatting the chat. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining! It's just become a standing joke now. I think it has something to do with the belts... :o)

Ta-ta x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool shoes, and for the guys chatting you up, thats cos you're a pretty laydee!!! Rx