Wednesday 12 December 2007

LOL

Well would you look at that? For all of November I was there (almost) everyday and since then, where's Dizz? My only excuse is that I'm trying desperately to get myself organized for the approaching fast festivities...am not doing such a good job. I spent 2 hours of last night writing Christmas cards and that was just the ones for work, sheesh, there's a lot of people where I work!

Anyhoo, the reason I entitled this post LOL is that I've been doing a LOT of laughing lately! On Monday it was Fizz's birthday. At her request, we headed off to the cinema to see The Golden Compass, oh it was mighty fine. I liked the bears, grrrrrrr, they were really quite amazing. And I've decided that I want to be a witch cos Serafina Pekala was one cool lay-dee. On the drive home, from the back of the car Wavey said something that started us off laughing and we continued on and on and on and on and, yep, you guessed it, on, until we were laughing so hard that we had lost the ability to breathe. By this time we were also in serious danger of crashing the car cos Fizz was laughing so hard. So we literally pulled over to the side of the road. And just when I thought that I'd got myself under control I started again...by the time I got home I had to lie down cos my stomach was hurting soooooo much. Eeeeh it was funny.

The other laughing incident was on Sunday whilst watching Elf. Hardly a life changing movie by any means but there was one bit that was so funny, I bellowed out laughing and had to rewind it to watch again by which time the tears were pouring down my cheeks. The bit in question was when they were putting up the Christmas tree and they had to put the star on top. The tree was massively high so Will did this thing where he ran with the star, jumped on the sofa, landed on the tree and then it collapsed...see I type that and it doesn't sound funny at all, but trust me, it was fuuuuuuny. I'm sure that when I put my own tree up at the weekend I'll still be laughing. Although no sofa jumping will be happening...

...from MY NEW SOFA! Oh yes, they're all here. Photos next time I promise!

And on that note, I have to go and laugh again at the scene from Elf.
Ta-ta xx

1 comment:

fizz said...

Serafina rocks!