Thursday 13 September 2007

Busy Busy

I'm not doing very well at keeping this blog up to date in the absence of Dizz and Tizz. Sorry guys. I've been busy, busy.

As well as rehearsing for the upcoming show, Glorious, I've been swanning off to exotic locations (well, Wigan and Manchester) on business, helping my cousin with her higher maths (that's like AS Level for you sasenachs) and keeping my Mother, who has broken her foot, entertained for an entire weekend. Exhausting.

So, imagine my surprise when I received a text from Dizz at 2 a.m. one morning, rhapsodising about some free play they were going to see in a park somewhere in San Fran. I wouldn't have minded if she had interrupted my precious REM sleep to tell me about the wonderful acting, costumes or set dressing. But did she? No. She wanted to tell me about the food. That's our Dizz! Seriously though, it was good to hear from her.

I've no doubt there will be more details about the show in the park on the return of Dizz and Tizz, and maybe even some photos, so keep checking...

No comments: