Thursday 30 August 2007

avast!

Have just spent some serious (over)time on Facebook doing pirate-ing and wow, what a half hour that was. In that short time I managed to:
1. Get 2 monkeys (WOOHOO!)
2. Get one of my crew killed when I pillaged a town
3. Lose 6 boats in storms and change pirate 6 times
4. Lose 459 (!) coins to some random stranger who attacked my ship
5. Get RSI in my mouse finger ;o)

On another note, I am CHUFFING STARVING!!! (and that needed all those exclamation marks, Fizz)

This time next week I am in the sky, flyyyyyyying high in the skkkkkkyyyyyy, to San Fran baby. Oh yeah.

Arrrrr me hearties, farewell x

2 comments:

fizz said...

I wish there was a way to trade booty. I've got pistols and swords and parrots and I've no idea what to do with them!

Claire said...

you can trade up levels with your booty, so get thee to the harbour and start trading up!