Wednesday 11 July 2007

Happy Days!

Good Morning!
Hope everyone is very well because I'm in a very happy place right now!

I have just handed in my last piece of work for university - what a relief, I had a job interview on Friday and have recieved a letter to say I got the job, and finally it was my housemate L's birtday yesterday, we went to the only place to have lunch on your birthday - the waffle mill - soooooo tasty (prawn and avacado in a lemon and dill mayonaise on wholemeal waffle and a large malted chocolate milkshake made with italian ice cream mmmm!), went shopping where I bought lots of pretty things and went to see Die Hard 4.0 which was action packed and just a little bit silly which is exactly how I like my action films! Definitely recommeded.

What a fantastic few days! Hope you'ra all having a fun time too!

T xx

4 comments:

fizz said...

Wahay, you're all finished with studying! That deserves a big WOOHOO!! I even gave it two exclamation marks, and I never do that.

So are you taking the job? :) Is it in Far-Away-Land? :( I'm not trying to influence your decision but you would have soooo much fun if you lived closer... Last night, for example, we were trying to get Wavey to walk like a catwalk model. He was pants.

Claire said...

I add to that with a WHOOP WHOOP! Congratulations and celebrations...hope you're drinking lots in celebration.

Wavey was indeedy rubbish as a catwalk model but I was hawt. I've missed my calling I reckon. Move over Kate Moss cos Dizz is rolling her rrrr's :o)

Librarian Girl said...

Wow, it's great to be you right now! Woot!

Anonymous said...

and a belated CONGRATS from me. Nice one Tizz !!

You'll have to do something about the uniform though ... something more fitted I'm thinking ????

... and I'm certain that you've already dimissed the catwalk comments. It was eyecatching stuff.