Tuesday 30 June 2015

Trippy times!

It's trippy time central here! Tizz is on a jolly-holiday as I type and Wavey and I set off on our big road trip adventure round the fair British Isles in a couple of days.

I'll be blogging about the trips when I get back on my other blog which you can find here.

I hope you're enjoying this dual blogging. I've taken to sitting down and doing a post for here and a post for there on the same day. Not for any sort of regularity (say what?) but just cos once I'm in Blogger it makes sense! I'm trying to keep the content different too but sometimes (like this one) it's going to be a bit similar as there's only one me who is doing the same thing as the other me over there, if you see what I mean. Confused much?

We're camping for part of our trip so send good weather vibes our way. I would really love one holiday to not feature the bright green waterproof jacket...

No comments: